The New Safetrek University Preparation Course will be ready
for this year's students. Safetrek has been working with the students of the
Bristol Universities for the last year and we have now designed a unique
course, which caters for the needs of students. This page is being
re-designed and will be available very soon but to give you an insight we
will be covering all of the following and more:
- Are you getting the right results?
- Have you the confidence to succeed?
- Do you need a clear focus and have you set your own goals?
- Do you know how to deal with your landlord?
- Getting to grips with your finance?
Safetrek delivers safety awareness and personal security
training for young adults both at home and abroad.
Our courses allow young adults to travel, work and live safely
whilst overseas and at home, secure in the knowledge that
if confronted with a difficult situation they are well prepared
to deal with the problem and resolve it successfully.
How prepared are you?
- Do you know where to get the best flight deals?
- Have you got the right insurance and what cover will it
- How can British Consulates help you in an emergency?
- Do you know how to conduct yourself in a foreign country?
- Do you know how to recognize a dangerous situation and
avoid a confrontation?
- What are you likely to require whilst travelling?
- Are you aware of the medical requirements for your trip?
- How will you safe guard yourself, kit and documentation
If you are unable to answer these questions, are you properly
prepared for your trip?
Click here to find out more read about our range of courses.